Quinoa & Avocado Salad
Quinoa with avocado, peppers, and onion; drizzled with olive oil and lemon juice
Write a review
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 avocado
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring quinoa and water to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes (until quinoa has absorbed all of the liquid).
- Combine quinoa, avocado, peppers, onions, lemon juice, olive oil and spices.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for an hour and serve cold.
Healthy Green Flamingo http://www.healthygreenflamingo.com/